April 30, 2008

Jiah Khan: " I’ll keep my hair"


All the buzz about Jiah Khan cutting her long tresses at the suggestion of Shahid Kapur have gone kaput!

And Jiah has confirmed the news herself. She says, “I love my hair and they are still as long as they used to be. I haven’t cut them and I have no plans to do so.

In fact, I don’t think I will do it for the next five or ten years.” But then, where did the rumours come from? Jiah accepts that they could have started from a photo shoot she did recently. “But then, people keep saying things but all of them aren’t supposed to be true. There is too much character in my hair. I can’t think of using a pair of scissors on them.”

And what is happening on the film front? “There’s Ken Ghosh’s next with Shahid and there’s Ghajini with Aamir Khan,” she says.

Source : Indiatimes.com

0 comments here!!!!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin