June 25, 2008

Malaika Arora’s money matters

Malaika Arora Khan will be seen as the leading lady with OSO’s bad man Arjun Rampal in Sunil Shetty’s EMI. We had a chat with her about her role in the movie.

“My character is very contemporary as she loves to be very trendy but at the same time she is very practical about what is happening around her. My character is called Lancy who is dating this funky DJ played by Arjun Rampal. She faces a lot of monetary issues which I think is part of our routine life. So the film deals with the realistic world of financial crisis which nowadays the youth is facing,” she says.

Malaika reveals that she is doing the film because of Arjun. “I agreed on this film because of him and frankly speaking I have enjoyed shooting with him and all the co-stars. We had a blast. The other reason I chose the film is because of the concept.”

She adds, “Luckily the film has been shot near my house so there was no problem with travelling far. In fact twice my son visited the sets.” The film shoot has not yet been completed and it will release at the end of the year.

When asked about Salman’s Dus Ka Dum show, she says, “The show is quite interesting but unfortunately I have only seen the first episode with Arbaaz Khan and my son.”

Malaika will also be seen in a hot item number with Riteish and Aftab in De Taali.

Source: starboxoffice.com
Bollywood Actress : Malaika Arora

0 comments here!!!!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin