June 16, 2008

Rani Mukherjee is on Roll



And Rani attributes this failure to the repeated attempts at portraying an image of her that is perhaps diametrically opposite to her chirpy self. On a rain-washed Saturday evening in Kolkata, Rani explains, “It’s easier to target me since two or three of my films haven’t done well. There’s a way of putting questions across. Both celebs and the media need each other. If the media is arrogant, it can’t expect me to take things lying down all the time. But neither am I always accessible to the press, nor do I issue clarifications for every wrong story being fed by some fictitious ‘sources’ in the media.”

That means there is no point asking her about her alleged relationship with Aditya Chopra. And in any case, she has recently gone on record to say that she is yet to find a guy she can date! But she is more than willing to talk about love. “I need to honestly like the person to be able to romance him on screen. It’s the easiest to fall in love with Shah Rukh on screen. Off screen, I’m yet to come across anyone like my character in Thoda Pyaar... Thoda Magic (which incidentally, isn’t a rip-off film), who isn’t allowed to love. Most couples are always fighting over who loves the other more. Problems crop up when people want more love than what they can give,” she says. Well, that’s an interesting observation.

more on indiatimes.com
Rani Mukherji

0 comments here!!!!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin