June 3, 2008

Sherlyn Chopra : Liposuction the secret behind the starlet's body


Attention seeker Sherlyn Chopra has now openly announced that the secret behind her size zero waistline and hot body is liposuction.

"I worked on myself and won a beauty pageant as Miss Andhra Pradesh, but I knew that this title would not fetch me my ticket to Bollywood. I didn't want to end my career and film star dreams as Disco Shanti or Silk Smitha. Then I had liposuction done to get all the right curves. My doctor helped me get the body I had always dreamt of," she admits candidly.

While most stars follow rigorous diets, why did she opt to go under the knife for her figure? "If anyone thinks that actresses lose weight by just following diet charts, then they are wrong. In fact, most of the stars have gone under the knife. Some are courageous enough to talk about it, while others don't," she chuckles.

While Kareena Kapoor has gone hoarse denying her size zero status in the clothing world, Sherlyn boasts about her size zero waistline. "My waist is 24 inches. I can only shop for jeans from Levis because none of the stores have jeans which fit my small waist. I do maintain a diet which helps me take care of my figure and not develop unsightly bulges, but at the same time I also eat biryani, kebabs and sweets. I don't want to starve to death," she says.

Source : masala.com

0 comments here!!!!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin