July 23, 2008

Celina Jaitley buys heritage structure

Celina Jaitley wants to completely refurbish a 150-year-old bungalow, which she recently bought in Moira village in Goa. The bungalow is known to be an old heritage structure and she has named it 'Casa de Francis Celina'.

Celina confirmed the news and said, "I am renovating the house completely. It will be my second home." Despite the fact that she loves her new home, Celina is facing a little problem. Word has spread that she has purchased the property and locals are curious to know more about what's happening.

Incidentally, the Goa Darshanbus stops right outside Celina's bungalow in Moira thereby creating a lot of noise and a further invasion of privacy.

Fortunately, the village panchayat has intervened and decided to take care of the matter. Celina added, "I am sure the matter will settle down. I love Goa and I'll try to be there at every given opportunity."

0 comments here!!!!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin