July 28, 2008

Shilpa Shetty: The sensual 'Yogini'

Shilpa Shetty’s social diary is full. If this sexy siren desires, she’d be partying till wee hours every night.

Yet, she chooses to break the rules and indulge in her new-found maturity. She’s packing to go to a Oneness camp for the weekend. Why? “I’ve got to calculate my past life karma quotient. So, I’m just going to a meditation camp at the Oneness University of Kalki Bhagwan. That’s the place Nicole Kidman also went to find peace. I know, I’m going to return transformed.”

When you walk into the incredible world of Shilpa Shetty. It’s difficult not to believe her miracle story. After all, she’s walking into them almost every other day. Curiously, I ask her what makes the very sensual Shilpa Shetty experiment with past life regression? “Sigh! I want to learn how to be a survivor in this competitive world.”

more on timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3279315.cms

0 comments here!!!!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin