July 10, 2009

"This is the real me!" says Rakhi

rakhi30
Download posters : rakhi30
That’s what Rakhi Sawant’s singing these days. At least that’s what her caller-tone was when BT called her up the other day. The lady, who’s in Udaipur currently for NDTV Imagine’s Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, is gearing up for her shaadi, which also includes her playing the coy bride-in-waiting.

Considering that her image has always been that of a bold and brash girl, the audiences have been pleasantly surprised to find a Rakhi, who not only feels shy in front of her suitors, she’s also been giving some heavy relationship
gyan. And it makes sense too! So who’s the real Rakhi Sawant, we couldn’t help asking her.

“The girl you see in the show is the real me. In the film world, I have to be bold and confident, warna udhar mujhe log noch daalenge!” she says, giving a glimpse of her earlier self. So if this is the real Rakhi, then will she also be willing to give up her item-girl career for the sake of hubby? “I will only marry a person who likes me for who I am. Yes, if he says not to do item numbers, I won’t. But I will continue my work in films or television,” she adds.
As for the suitors, Rakhi isn’t willing to divulge who her favourite is till now.

“Jab bhi kisi ko favourite banati hoon, lafda ho jaata hai. So all are my favourites now,” she smiles. But for now, Rakhi is looking forward to all the arrangements for her upcoming wedding. “You would have never seen a wedding like this in your life. Even Ash’s wedding will be nothing compared to this!”

Source : timesofindia

0 comments here!!!!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin