February 25, 2010

Neha: Small things make for a huge package

neha-dhupia-bikini-picture1
Neha Dhupia leads a good life by enjoying the small li’l things which make for a huge and lovely package.

Many people consider big feats and lavish living as integral ingredients to leading the good life. But to me, it is the small little things that matter and make for a big package at the end of the day.

My parents have instilled values such as humility and love for all in me. And every time I put these values to use, I receive great acceptance even from strangers. My biggest strength is my mind. And it keeps ticking all the time. Sometimes, it gets difficult to relax especially during hectic shoot schedules. And the one perfect solution I have found to unwind is to indulge in sports.

I love to go swimming, play squash or badminton, go for a run or just hit the gym. Workout always and completely unravels many tensions in my mind. Whenever I am in any part of the world, I go for a run and feel 100 per cent involved in physically tiring myself. I don’t workout because my profession requires a fit bod, I do it because I love sports. Once done, my mind’s fresh and I am raring to go. Everytime I can achieve this, I feel my life’s just great. I take each day as it rolls in its surprises. Great food is also an ingredient to have fun with.

Source : indiatimes

0 comments here!!!!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin