August 4, 2010

I am thrilled, says Neha Dhupia

neha-dhupia-wallpaper
Sporting a Gaurav Gupta ensemble, actress Neha Dhupia presided at the Pearls Infrastructure Delhi Couture Week to cheer her close friend and fashionista, Gaurav Gupta.

Neha has walked the ramp for her designer friends in the past, but this time it was different. She just came to support her dear friend, Gaurav Gupta. While she could have set the ramp on fire, Gaurav chose to keep her away. Gaurav clarifies, "I have never believed in the concept of Bollywood actors walking the ramp, so this time would not have been any different."

Neha was seen sporting a GG gown for the show and seemed pretty excited. She said, "I am at a loss of words. Gaurav's collection is so stunning. I was always confident of his prĂȘt collection, but today I know he can create magic with couture too." She goes on to add, "He plays an important role in changing the way I style. For previously, I used to be very conservative when it came to styling. Today I wear clothes that I would not have imagined back then. He's changed my design and aesthetic sense."

Neha also stressed on the point that Gaurav doesn't always go by just style, he considers your personality too.

Source : indiatimes

0 comments here!!!!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin