August 8, 2012

Is Kareena Kapoor a loner?

Kareena Kapoor
It is certainly hard to believe that Kareena Kapoor, with her stunning looks, financial success, national acclaim and the seemingly happy family, is a loner! At least that’s how one is expected to interpret her recent quote. Director Madhur Bhandarkar and actress Kareena Kapoor spent Friendship Day with the kids of Smile Foundation on the sets of “Heroine” and exchanged friendship bands. But Kareena’s quote did tug at the heartstrings a bit. “I have never celebrated Friendship Day before this and no one has ever given me a friendship band. This is my first and I am so glad it is. I couldn't have asked for a better beginning to the day," she said.

We agree Kareena isn't afraid to say what's on her mind, that’s why unlike others, she announced that she doesn’t have friends! Is she a loner? Or is hectic life deterring her from making friends?

Source : daily.bhaskar.com

0 comments here!!!!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin