July 2, 2008

Amrita Arora-Usman headed for splitsville?

There seems to be trouble in the Amrita Arora-Usman Afzal paradise.

Buzz is that the actress and the London-based cricketer have mutually decided to go their separate ways after they realised that the distance was too much of a strain on the relationship. Reports suggesting a link-up between Amrita and model Sahil Shroff didn’t help either, apparently.

When we asked Amrita, she said that she did not want to comment on the entire episode, but did not deny the news. Usman was unavailable for comment, but Sahil says there is nothing to the rumour that Amrita is seeing him. “I can’t say anything to clear the air because the air is clear!” he says. “Amrita and I’ve been very good friends. She and I go back ten years. We went to college together – Jai Hind College in Mumbai – and we were in the same gang of friends. I’m bearing the brunt for something that’s not true. I’m single,” he says. But has Amrita broken up with Usman? “No, she hasn’t. She is still very much with him,” he answers. But why is he in the middle of a controversy? “I don’t know. But it’s okay. I guess this is a part of the industry. These gossipmongers have come between my friendship with Amu.

They’ve caused a lot of harm already. However, Amu and I are mature enough to handle this. These rumours don’t bother us. She certainly has not broken up because of me. In fact, she hasn’t broken up at all,” he answers

0 comments here!!!!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin