July 3, 2008

Vidya Balan - 'I have always been pampered'


Vidya Balan (6)
Originally uploaded by samzzz
It was a busy day for Vidya Balan. Her day out with Radio Mirchi in Delhi recently was jammed with events.

And, she had a long queue of media people waiting. But the spunky lass took it all in her high-heeled stride. She even took out time to change her outfit for us.

"I've got to rush. I have a flight to catch in the evening," she told us. Which reminded us of something we'd heard about her. Did she actually forget her passport at home recently, as the rumour suggested, and realise she had done so only at the airport? "Yes," laughed Vidya. "I hate to say this, but I have always been pampered.

I have always been taken care of." Is that so? "Absolutely. Everyone in my entourage dotes on me. I don't have to do a thing, everything is taken care of by them."

So then, how did she forget the passport? "Well," out comes a sheepish smile, "I had to go on a personal trip. So, I told everyone that I shall take care of everything, so that they can all relax. And look what I did. I called my maid, who then came all the way to the airport with my passport. That too, with just a few minutes to spare for the boarding time."

Koi baat nahin, all's well that ends well, Vidya!

Source : indiatarget.com
Bollywood Actress : Vidya Balan

0 comments here!!!!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin